Jofra mAcal Loop calibrator
MAcal Ma is a calibration circuit for the output and measurement of mA signal calibration instrument, easy to operate and affordable. 4 to 20 mA signal for a 2 wire transmitter loop.
Small keyboard labeled, convenient operation, step on a button with a function, the operating time is saved, and the built-in power supply circuit. The large display can clearly display the MA (accuracy 0.001 mA) percentage, voltage, or second, and also provides the circuit mismatch, reverse and super range error code.
• output and measure current up to 24 mA, full range accuracy + + 0.05%
• accuracy of + 0.5 VDC to measure voltages from 0 to 45 VDC
• use 4 AA batteries to run for up to 200 hours
- touch button to switch between mA and%
• all input and output interfaces are far away from the monitor and keyboard to provide the user with the best operating environment
Built in preset steps can be easily used to calibrate linear and flow transmitters or valve positioners
• select manual or automatic step (10 seconds or 30 seconds interval)
103964 mAcal power adapter - USA / Japan
103950 mAcal power adapter - Europe
103957 mAcal power adapter - UK
1247161.5 V rechargeable battery (4 AA batteries)
124718 rechargeable battery charger (115/230 VAC)